The DJI FPV drone comes fully assembled, with everything you need for a seamless, hassle-free flight experience. Repairs and fast and easy thanks to a modular design with easily replaceable parts. The combo includes the DJI V2 goggles to get you flying FPV straight from the box.
Step into the sky with the goggles, HD low-latency image transmission, and limitless flight control.
Ensure footage is as breath-taking as the experience with 4K/60fps video and a super-wide 150° FOV.
Multiple flight modes let users of any level fly, and the ultra-intuitive DJI Motion Controller provides stunningly intuitive control.
Fly confidently thanks to the Emergency Brake and Hover feature, RTH, an auxiliary bottom light, and other advanced safety features.
Get the dynamic look of FPV footage easily in S mode. This hybrid flight mode combines the freedom of flying manually with the simplified controls of previous DJI drones.
Ideal for new users, N mode offers immersive flight with traditional drone flight controls along with DJI safety features like obstacle sensing.
Fly in M mode for complete, limitless control and the full FPV flight experience. Customize parameters and enjoy flight and footage unlike anything else.
1. Before flying DJI FPV, check local laws and regulations. Ensure that your flights are conducted safely and in accordance with all local laws and regulations.
2. The 150° FOV is only applicable when shooting at 50 or 100 fps.
3. FCC-compliant. Measurements were taken in unobstructed environments free of interference. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
4. Obstacle sensing is only available when the aircraft is in N mode. In this mode, DJI FPV will automatically decelerate when it detects obstacles, but it will not automatically stop.
5. The DJI Virtual Flight app currently supports only iOS devices.
6. The DJI Motion Controller is sold separately.
7. No refunds once the FPV has left the ground.